- Exercise Talisman Sabre 2011 successfully concludes July 29
- One of a kind: US and Australian forces excel July 28
- US Marines, Australian Defence Force share history through unit patch July 28
- Australian Defence Force troops donate blood July 28
- Aboriginal soldiers navigate Talisman Sabre 2011 with U.S. Army Scouts July 28
- 3rd Marine Expeditionary Brigade communicates July 26
Talisman Sabre 2011 is a bilateral exercise designed to train Australian and U.S. Forces in planning and conducting Combined Task Force operations in order to improve Australian/U.S. combat readiness and interoperability. This exercise is a major undertaking that reflects the closeness of our alliance and the strength of the ongoing military-military relationship.